Social Media in China
- China is highly ‘Social’ with 625 million active social media users in China
- Twitter, Facebook are blocked
- 4 of the World’s top 10 Social media channels are Chinese
- WeChat & Weibo lead the way for Western brands
We are of the view that now is the time to think and define a plan of action for Social Media in China; to talk, reach and ultimately sell to this hugely exciting market.
Regroup work exclusively for UK companies wishing to reach China. Being based in the UK means we work on your time frame, we talk your language. Our team in London define the strategy and provide the point of contact for all communications, and our team in Shanghai oversee all campaign implementation work.
We are offering companies who are considering China as a market, a free and no obligation workshop session, to define the key opportunities for your business, to demystify the process, and to answer any questions relating to digital China.
The workshop typically covers:
- The Social Media landscape in China
- Key routes to market
- What is your competition doing?
- What are the key steps/ costs to engage fully with a Chinese audience